Carees started its activities in 2011 with the health care services provided for tourists and insurance companies and tourism agencies. It is the first health institution that provides emergency health service to all destinations for holiday and/or business visitors in our country. In 2018, the company expanded its services by starting the health tourism activities, improving patient’s satisfaction, increasing operation speed, expanding medical services.
We are providing:
Up to date treatment methods
The latest technologies of surgery and imaging for our customers
High standard treatment centers
Experienced medical staff
We offer health services around the world with economic solutions.
We have set out to be the locomotive of health tourism with our knowledge and experience and also our well-trained staff.
We offer you the most appropriate treatment with a wide range of hospitals and doctors
Patients who are in need of treatment from anywhere in the world are brought to Turkey, using Carees services. We organize your out-of-hospital stay in elegant hotels throughout your treatment. We are with you every moment with our transfers and guide services from the moment you arrive at Turkey till the last moment that you depart from Turkey.
- Interpreter support in patient’s language,
- 24 hours medical consultancy,
- Widespread mobile health network, that is extended all over the country, with the staff consisting of experienced doctors and nurses.
- Care planning after the treatment is coordinated by supervisors following all the needs of the patient.
- Carees provides accommodation for patients with their contracted hotels.
- We provide transportation service with our own vehicle fleet.
- A medical report is prepared in the patient’s own language so that after the treatment the physician in the patient’s country can keep track of it.
To maximize customer satisfaction by providing high-quality service.
To respect the time and the right of our customers.
To serve with a highly-motivated team.
To fulfill our responsibilities to humanity, the environment, and universal values.
To increase the efficiency of human resources through training and quality policy.
Working discipline in accordance with the regulations